Have you ever dreamed of having a main stage Ted Talk from the comfort of your living room? “An Evening with Sarah Jones” is unlike anything you will ever have experienced. The great Meryl Streep herself acknowledged Sarah’s work as “one of the best performances I’ve ever seen,” and audiences around the world agree. Through her critically acclaimed style of character portrayal, Sarah utilizes the multicultural voices of her characters, both female and male, to connect with audiences from all walks of life through both humor, empathy, and substantive observation on a wide range of topics that matter in an ever-changing world.
Click here to find out how each experience will work
- Called “a master of the genre” by The New York Times, Sarah Jones is a Tony® Award-winning performer and writer known for her multi-character, one-person shows (Broadway hit Bridge & Tunnel, originally produced by Oscar® winner Meryl Streep, and her current, critically-acclaimed show Sell/Buy/Date).
- Her work has enjoyed theatrical runs and commissions from institutions such as The Kennedy Center, Lincoln Center, the Ford Foundation, The NoVo Foundation, Berkeley Repertory Theater, The Market Theater in South Africa, and numerous theaters in Europe and Asia.
- Jones’ work extends beyond the theater. Renowned as “a one-woman global village,” she has also given multiple main-stage TED Talks garnering millions of views;
- Co-created and starred in a short film directed by Fisher Stevens at the request of Vogue and Anna Wintour; performed for President and First Lady Obama at the White House and gave a historic performance at The World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland as the first artist on its main stage normally reserved for heads of state.
- She recently developed a docuseries based on her characters with Ron Howard’s Imagine Entertainment. Jones has also appeared in film and TV projects ranging from Sesame Street to Broad City to the Oscar nominee, Marriage Story.
- Most recently, Jones launched Foment Productions, a social justice-focused entertainment company. Sell/Buy/Date the play, which was commissioned by the NoVo Foundation, was its first production.
This experience Supports