Chef Carlo will guide through some of the best-loved Milanese cuisines, offering top tips, do’s and don’ts along with insights into his time on the NetFlix Final Table Series. Recipes will include: Homemade fresh Pasta
– The world-famous eggs from Chef Cracco
– Italian Risotto
– Fish recipes
– Desserts “Al Cucchiaio”
– Homemade Italian cakes
– Healthy Superfood Recipes
– Classic Milanese tasting menu
Click here to find out how each experience will work
- In 1986 he began his professional career with Gualtiero Marchesi in Milan, the first Italian restaurant to reach three Michelin stars.
- He moved for 3 years to France where he had the opportunity to learn the secrets of French cuisine under the guidance of Alain Ducasse (Hotel de Paris) and Lucas Carton (Senderens, Paris).
- Cracco returns to Italy, in Florence, where he becomes the first chef at Enoteca Pinchiorri. During his permanence he quickly obtained the three Michelin stars.
- Gualtiero Marchesi calls him for the opening of his restaurant “L’Albereta” in Erbusco (Brescia), where Cracco works as chef for three years.
- Immediately after this experience he moved to Piedmont where he opened the restaurant “Le Clivie”, in Piobesi d’Alba (Cuneo). Here, after only one year, he earns a Michelin star.
- After a few years, he accepted the invitation of the Stoppani family for the opening of the Cracco-Peck restaurant, where Cracco assumed the role of Executive Chef with his arrival the restaurant earned two Michelin stars.
- From July 2007 Carlo Cracco becomes Chef Patron of the Cracco Restaurant. In 2006 he was awarded the Ambrogino d’Oro.
- In February 2018 the Cracco Restaurant moves to the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan, 1200 square meters of surfaces divided over several floors with a cellar containing over seven thousand bottles elected one of the finest in the World
This experience Supports